1) Lay out the frame on the ground as it would be when erected.
2) The frame is assembled by matching the coloured poles to their matching coloured corners. (Fig. 1)
3) Insert the top half of the leg poles into the roof section.
4) Now place the frame in the desired position on your camp site.
5) Pull the canvas skin over the frame.
6) Standing on 1 side of the tent (2 people) at the 2 corner poles, lift the frame and insert the bottom half of the legs.
7) Go to the other side and repeat the process.
8) Once the tent is standing lift the frame legs and ensure they are standing in their natural position. i.e.: not forced outwards of inwards.
9) Use the anchor pegs on the 4 guy ropes on the corners and the straight pegs at the wall bottom next to the zips.
10) Ensure the tent is well pegged down as it is prone to be caught by sudden gusts of wind, especially if the side flaps are open.
11) Extra anchor points have been provided at the roof apex for extra guy ropes (not supplied) if needed.
This tent is not guaranteed against wind damage. refer to troubleshooting guide for more handy tips